Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Chocolate Brownie Cake

If you haven't already been able to figure out, I am a chocoholic.  I admit it and I do nothing to break myself of the addiction.  Therefore any mouth watering chocolate recipe I find is bound to be on my TO DO... SOON list.  And this one was a delicious adventure.  As you can see from the picture the outside is covered in chocolate chips and chocolate frosting... but wait.. it gets better! Wedged between two moist chocolate cake layers is a chewy, fudgy brownie layer! 

Best piece of advice- bake the brownie layer with some wax paper or foil in the pan and you can lift it out in one piece as opposed to trying to flip it out of the pan.  The brownie is harder to keep together than the cake.  But then again if you do have some cracks or spaces- fill it in with frosting!  Everyone- well most people- love frosting so you can't go wrong and they will be too far on their way to chocolate coma to notice a few fill in areas!

This is a repeat in my book!  Enjoy


Ultimate Death by Chocolate Brownie Cake


e

No comments:

Post a Comment