Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chocoholics Beware

 I am a HUGE chocoholic and these cupcakes definitely satisfy a BIG chocolate craving!  Kevin & Amanda's Brownie Batter Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes are one of my best chocolate finds yet! 

Here is why:
First, this cupcake can take two days to make with the first step freezing the yummy, gooey, brownie batter center.  You know the process is always going to make a sweet result Totally worth it!

Second, I get to use two of my favorite kitchen gadgets... Cherry, my beautifully red Kitchen Aid Mixer and my new food processor. 

Third, the end result is amazingly chocolate and who can say no to that!

   I had a few of the yummy centers left over and I could eat those by themselves, as well as eating the cupcake without the icing is like a party in your mouth!  The icing just puts you into a chcolate coma!  The recipe did call for the Unsweetened Cocoa "Special Dark" however I only had the regular kind and it was still delicious.  Probably more of a milk chcolate flavor than a rich dark chocolate, so I'm definitely going to have to try these ones again.. soon!

I think I hear one callin my name... MMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment