Sunday, July 29, 2012

College Love

Eight years ago I was introduced to an amazing girl that would become my freshmen roommate, best friend, and practically another sister (minus the DNA connection). Last month I had to honor of being a bridesmaid and supporting her when she was saying "I do" to her college sweetheart. Michelle and Lance are an adorable couple and I was so happy not only to be her bridesmaid but also to contribute to her wedding by baking all her favors! My mom helped by making a ton of her specialty chocolate chip cookies (M's favorite) and I contributed my grandmother's rocky road (our go to sweet for those crazy all nighters), some yummy Guinness chocolate cake balls (they met in Ireland) and bite size strawberry pies ( she loves strawberry).

It was a beautiful wedding! Lance and Michelle hosted a fabulous celebration and every part of it reflected them. The ceremony in the chapel of the school where they graduated from, a sparkly reception with a delicious selection of food and sweets, the Molly Dog Lounge to enjoy some drinks (Molly is their lil pup), and a fun photo booth! It was a blast!

Congrats M and Lance! I love you both too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment