Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cake Pops- A Labor of Love

Congrats once again to my beautiful cousin Leah and the new addition to our family Lee! It was a gorgeous wedding on the Central Coast, topped off with an outstanding party to celebrate this awesome couple.

I had the pleasure of contributing some delightful goodies to a very sweet set up for some yummy favors. My aunt did a beautiful job on this candy buffet and I was honored to contribute some delicious, hand-made cake pops. Flavors from lemon and pink lemonade to Guinness chocolate, black monukka (dessert wine) and red velvet even peanut butter where dipped and decorate in chocolate and wrapped in colorful cupcake liners. Each pop tag bearing the flavor name and one of my favorite quotes "All you need is love." It really is true for a simply fantastic wedding all you need is love and Leah and Lee definitely have it!

Thank you for letting me be a little piece on your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment