Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pancakes and Bacon for dessert?

We all love breakfast for dinner (even lunch) but you can't beat breakfast for dessert when it comes in this convenient package!

I love Pintrest and it's pretty much been the root of all baking evil in my house since I signed on to it. Luckily I have a lot of brave coworkers that are willing to lend their taste buds to my latest culinary creation. This will be a fun one. But how can you not like pancakes in cupcake form topped with sweet maple butter icing and to add that salty to all that sweet some crispy maple smoked bacon?! I think this will be a hit.

Here is a link to the blog I got this recipe from...The Extraordinary Art of Cake
Check out the rest of her blog while your there.. She's got some yummy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment