Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Salty and Sweet


Pinterest strikes again! Saw this creative creation and couldn't help but try it out... Yup it was a hit! I do love that I have such brave coworkers who are wiling to try all my baking ventures and they make sure to let me know their opinions. Who can not like something that satisfies your sweet and savory taste buds... Right up there with chocolate covered bacon... Well maybe ( but what an beat bacon.. I mean come on.. It's BACON)! Reviews were positive and this will probably be a repeater. Not only did they love it, but it was super easy! Next time ill have to step it up and do brownies and caramel from scratch but figured best to go with the recipe for the first time through. I'll let you know how my attempt to really "make it my own" goes. You can find the recipe I used here http://recipesweet.net/salted-pretzel-caramel-brownies/ and make yourself up a yummy treat! Bake on friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment