Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Inspiration

Many people ask where I get all my receipes from, and I have to pay credit where credit is due.  Yes some are family or friend recipes, and others do come from those things we like to call "cook books" (yes people, they do still exsist- they are still being made- and they do produce some great confections), however more often than not I find myself up for hours on Pintrest searching through and pinning many delicious creations and looking into the bloggers behind those recipes.  I try to pay homage to as many of them as I blog however sometimes even my source is the second (third or fourth...) source to reproduce the recipe- each one of course offering it's own tips and tricks so even the most unskilled baker can replicate the wonderful picture featured on the page.  If you would like to follow my Pintrest Page ... click here... http://pinterest.com/mrssmith1114/baking-queen/ and start making some of these amazing treats your own.

I have also began following baking bloggers and food groups on Facebook.  Today I found an exciting article from Love With Food featuring Hybrid Desserts.  Immediately my mind clicked- "Challenge Accepted" (yes I'm a "How I Met Your Mother" fan). These desserts are wondeful combinations of some of my favorites- and I'm so excited to try them.  Here is the article from BuzzFeed http://www.buzzfeed.com/arielknutson/hybrid-desserts-that-will-blow-your-mind. And I have a feeling these will really "blow your mind." 


Stay tuned for updates on my adventures in baking these two-in-one sweet treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment